Hollis Cobb recently received the Patient Financial Advocate Seal from the American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM). This is excellent news not only for our organization but also for our healthcare clients and their patients because it represents our unwavering commitment to providing exceptional experiences for everyone involved.
That commitment encompasses our pledge to:
• Educate patients on healthcare financial terms to assist them in making informed decisions.
• Assist patients in qualifying for other programs such as medication assistance programs and insurance coverage.
• Educate patients on hospital financial assistance programs and assist in the application process.
• Treat all patients equally and fairly.
• Offer payment plans as an option for balance resolution.
• Pursue no legal actions until all other options have been attempted.
• Ask for feedback to learn how our staff and procedures are perceived to ensure continued quality enhancements.
Hollis Cobb is a pioneer in the revenue cycle arena, providing best-in-class products and services that enhance the patient experience and position our clients for sustained success.